The 2015 lucky draw prize will be a Giant carbon framed, 105 geared road bike valued at over $4,000
At the end of the 2014 NAB Coffs Coast Cycle Challenge event a Lucky Draw prize and a lucky rider in the 60k or 100k category won a Roubaix SL4 Comp Compact cycle plus accessories. Recommended Retail Price over $3,750.
The Prize was drawn at the Presentation Ceremony which started at 1.20 PM at the Jetty Foreshores on Sunday 3rd August (winner must be at the draw to qualify otherwise prize will be drawn again)
- FACT 8r carbon frame with Endurance Road Geometry, Zertz and tapered headtube; paired with a full carbon monocoque fork for the perfect blend of stiffness, compliance and light weight
- Espoir Elite 25c tyres with BlackBelt puncture protection allow for a smooth, fast, and confident ride
- Specialized Roubaix Tape w/ 2.5 gel pads makes for an incredibly comfortable front-end, on any terrain, for any length of ride
- New Shimano Ultegra 11-speed mechanical drivetrain delivers light-action, precision shifting in a lightweight system, creating one of the finer parts kits available
- Romin Comp Gel saddle, with hollow Cr-Mo rails, delivers the same ergonomically designed, scientifically-proven Body Geometry features that allow riders to deliver power in high-performance positions
Plus the following accessories:
|With our 4th Dimension Cooling System and patented Aramid-reinforced Inner Matrix, the S3 is an ultra-lightweight and versatile performance package.|
- Patented Aramid-reinforced Inner Matrix saves weight and allows larger, deeper channeled vents
- 4th Dimension Cooling System with Mega Mouthport
- Ultra-light, Mindset micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for perfect fit and comfort
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments
- Thin, soft and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won’t stretch out with sweat or water
- Instrap webbing system minimises strap length and reduces strap contact for more comfort
- Quadruple, in-moulded shells protect the foam and your head
- Lighter, low-profile buckle
- Reflective decals for added nighttime visibility
- Patented clip-on matching color visor included
- Complies with one or more of the following safety standards for bicycle helmets: CPSC, SNELL B90A, CE and AS/NZS
Designed with a fit inspired by our S-Works model, this shoe offers performance-enhancing Body Geometry technology, Boa® dial adjustability, and our carbon/glass sole for a great blend of high performance and value.
- Body Geometry outsole and Footbed optimise alignment, improving rider comfort and performance
- FACT carbon/composite outsole is directionally rigid for outstanding power transfer: 8.5 Stiffness Index
- Lightweight Boa® L4 dial closure and forefoot Velcro strap for on-the-fly tunability and dynamic fit; features a quick-release lace pull
- Thermobonded synthetic upper construction for light weight and superior supple fit
- For optimum performance, fit the rider with the proper footbed and shim
- 3-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals
- Approximate weight: 260g (1/2 pair #42)
With it’s generous RBX chamois, specifically engineered for long days in the saddle, the RBX short is a comfortable and reliable endurance ride partner. Made from DeflectUV fabrics to protect you from the harmful effects of UV rays while you’re out there putting in the miles.
Family Ride Prizes
Amart Sports will be donating one men’s and one women’s Fuji Absolute 2.3 Hybrid bicycle.
Each bike will be built by our qualified bike mechanic and come with a 2 year service plan.
Winners will be drawn at random one from each of the Family Rides at a Presentation Ceremony commencing at 10.20 am at the Jetty Foreshores on Sunday 3rd August (winners must be at the draw to qualify otherwise the prize will be drawn again).