At the end of the NAB Coffs Coast Cycle Challenge event there will be a Lucky Draw prize and a lucky rider in the 60k or 100k category will win a Roubaix SL4 Comp Compact cycle plus accessories. Recommended Retail Price over $3,750.
The Prize will be drawn at the Presentation Ceremony which starts at 1.20 PM at the Jetty Foreshores on Sunday 3rd August (winner must be at the draw to qualify otherwise prize will be drawn again)
Smoother is faster. The more comfortable and less fatigued you are at the end of a 4 hour ride, the stronger you’ll be. Like shocks on a race car, the Zertz vibration damping inserts on the Roubaix SL4 help absorb road impact and keep power planted firmly on the road – couple that with a FACT carbon 10r frame and it’s still plenty stiff to thrash around in a sprint. Just ask four time Paris-Roubaix champion Tom Boonen
- FACT 8r carbon frame with Endurance Road Geometry, Zertz and tapered headtube; paired with a full carbon monocoque fork for the perfect blend of stiffness, compliance and light weight
- Espoir Elite 25c tyres with BlackBelt puncture protection allow for a smooth, fast, and confident ride
- Specialized Roubaix Tape w/ 2.5 gel pads makes for an incredibly comfortable front-end, on any terrain, for any length of ride
- New Shimano Ultegra 11-speed mechanical drivetrain delivers light-action, precision shifting in a lightweight system, creating one of the finer parts kits available
- Romin Comp Gel saddle, with hollow Cr-Mo rails, delivers the same ergonomically designed, scientifically-proven Body Geometry features that allow riders to deliver power in high-performance positions
Plus the following accessories:
|With our 4th Dimension Cooling System and patented Aramid-reinforced Inner Matrix, the S3 is an ultra-lightweight and versatile performance package.
|Designed with a fit inspired by our S-Works model, this shoe offers performance-enhancing Body Geometry technology, Boa® dial adjustability, and our carbon/glass sole for a great blend of high performance and value.
|With it’s generous RBX chamois, specifically engineered for long days in the saddle, the RBX short is a comfortable and reliable endurance ride partner. Made from DeflectUV fabrics to protect you from the harmful effects of UV rays while you’re out there putting in the miles.|
Family Ride Prizes
Amart Sports will be donating one men’s and one women’s Fuji Absolute 2.3 Hybrid bicycle.
Each bike will be built by our qualified bike mechanic and come with a 2 year service plan.
Winners will be drawn at random one from each of the Family Rides at a Presentation Ceremony commencing at 10.20 am at the Jetty Foreshores on Sunday 3rd August (winners must be at the draw to qualify otherwise the prize will be drawn again).