NAB Coffs Coast Cycle Challenge 5th August 2012
Take the Challenge from the Ocean to the Rainforest.
- Riders from all levels, from a fun ride to the serious rider who wants to be competitive.
- Really well organised great event with extremely cheerful helpful people.
- Sensational picturesque scenery and the challenge of the undulating hills.
- Friendly relaxed sensational atmosphere equivalent of the City to Surf.
The 2012 Challenge, being held on the 5th August, will have eight different categories to enter suiting all cyclists. There is a Lucky Draw using Rider BIB number drawn out of hat and a lucky rider in the 60k or 100k category will win a Felt AR5 UHC Advanced bike. Recommended Retail Price $3,000.
Eight Levels of Entry:
Entry fee is $60.00
1 – 100 km solo cyclists male. Click here to enter
2 – 100 km solo cyclists female. Click here to enter
3 – 100 km team event, (unisex), with 2, 3 or 4 cyclists all cycling the 100km. Click here to enter
4 – 100 km relay event, (groups of 2 or 3). Each cyclist completes approximately one third of the course, with both transfers taking place at the intersection of North Bank Road and the old Pacific Highway. Click here to enter
5 – 100 km Tandem and Recumbent Bikes, (unisex). Click here to enter
6 – 60 km solo cyclists male. Click here to enter
7 – 60 km solo cyclists female. Click here to enter
8 – Family Ride. (Family entry fee is $10.00 per family) Click here to enter
Start and Finish Times:
- Groups 1, 2 and 3, (100km), start at 8.00 am
- Group 4, (relay), start at 8.05 am
- Group 5, (tandems and recumbents), start at 8.10 am
- Groups 6 and 7, (60 km solo), start at 8.40 am
- Group 8, (family), start at 8.30am at the Jetty
Riders Event Results are recorded with CycleNation