VIDEO COMPETITION; GREAT PRIZE!
This year riders will again have the opportunity to enter the NAB Coffs Coast Cycle Challenge Video Competition.
Create a video of your ride on the day of the Event.
The judges will be looking for action, scenery, colour and excitement but most of all lots of fun and smiles; perhaps a few grimaces.
The winner will receive an open order to the value of $400 on a store of the winner’s choice.
How special is that?
Email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the Competition details:
1. Preferred video formats are AVI and MP4 and other acceptable formats are MPG, WMV, MOV, M4V and FLV.
- 2. The video you submit should include action shots from your bike but for safety reasons the camera must be either helmet mounted or bike mounted and not hand held whilst riding the bike. The camera may be hand held whilst you are not riding the bike.
- 3. Videos can be up to four minutes long.
- 4. The judges will take production quality into account but the primary areas of focus are action, scenery, colour, excitement and fun.
- 5. By submitting a video for consideration entrants warrant that the video is their own original work and that no third party material has been incorporated.
- 6. Entrants agree that their video (or portions of their video) may be posted on the internet by the presenter of NAB Coffs Coast Cycle Challenge (coffscoastcyclechallenge.com) and the sponsors of that event.
- 7. The prize for best video is an open order to the value of $400 on a store of the winner’s choice supplied courtesy Coffs Coast Cycle Challenge
- 8. Videos must be sent to email@example.com by 5.00 pm, Monday 18 August 2014.
- 9. The winner will be announced on the coffscoastcyclechallenge.com website on Monday 01 September 2014.
- 10. The decision of the judges is final.
- 11. The presenter and its associates take no responsibility for any injury, damage or mishap caused or sustained while the participant is producing the video or otherwise.